Omni CMS Training
For new website editors, or existing web editors who want a refresher course.
- Full content management training video and quiz (for new user access)
- Training Video Only
Making Basic Website Edits
- How to log into OU Campus
- Editing the navigation
- Changing the title (main heading) of a page
- Adding a new page
- How to upload PDFs and create links to PDF files
- Adding accordion tabs to your page
- Adding anchor links to an FAQ page
Advisory Committee Pages
Other Website Functions
Use the button above for help with the college website, myHancock portal SharePoint, online forms or to report issues or needed content changes.
- To single space, press SHIFT ENTER
- NEVER use the space bar to align things. It will cause a mess since every monitor displays things differently. Rule: No more than two spaces EVER!
- Only one space after a period. Two spaces is for typewriter use.
- Familiarize yourself with the AHC Stylebook Guidelines