Books for Bulldogs is a free service that allows currently enrolled AHC students to borrow textbooks for an entire semester. To borrow books for a whole semester, students must register online.
Textbooks are Expensive! Let us help.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Currently enrolled AHC students are eligible to borrow textbooks.
- Two (2) textbook limit per student. Although students can borrow up to two books, students should list their top five requests in order of priority when they make their appointment.
- There is no guarantee that requested textbooks will be available, as textbook supply is limited.
- The program does not carry access codes or course packets.
- All students must submit an online request and provide a mailing address for shipping.
- The last day to submit a book request for summer was June 3, 2020.
- Book orders are filled in the order requests are received.
BEFORE SUBMITTING A BOOK REQUEST HAVE AVAILABLE:
- AHC Student ID
- Mailing address
- Current detailed class schedule
- A list of required books. You can find the required textbooks for your course by clicking on the CRN on class search and then “click to check textbook costs.”
SUMMER 2020 BOOK REQUESTS WILL BE MAILED-NO APPOINTMENTS.
FALL 2020 BOOK REQUEST SUBMISSION FORM COMING SOON!
RETURNING A BOOK from spring semester?
SANTA MARIA AND LOMPOC VALLEY INSTRUCTIONS
The return books due date has passed, but we will still take books late by appointment. To return your books, please email Books for Bulldogs to arrange an appointment to drop off your books at the Santa Maria campus. You can also call (805) 922-6966 EXT. 3500 for a staff member to meet you at one of the Academic Resource Center's entrances to take your books.
To prepare for the drop off, please fill out the Book Return Form below and print it, fold and insert in the book when returning it. Each book being returned must have its own completed form.
Questions? Contact the Books for Bulldogs program
805-922-6966 ext. 3500