University Transfer Center
Our mission is to identify, recruit, and motivate students of diverse backgrounds to make well-informed decisions as they navigate the university transfer process and complete a baccalaureate degree or beyond.
Accepted to a university?
If you have been accepted to a university, please complete a Transfer Recognition Form.
Monday 8-6 p.m.
Tuesday 8-6 p.m.
Wednesday 8-4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8-4:30 p.m.
Friday 8-4 p.m.
WORKSHOPS | EVENTS
CONNECT WITH A TRANSFER COUNSELOR
See if we already answered your questions:
Before you schedule a transfer appointment, complete the following:
- Appointments are only open to Hancock students. An admission application must be on file with the Admissions and Records Office.
- If you are an incoming student transferring to Hancock from another college and need
your transcript evaluated by a counselor, please take the following steps prior to
scheduling your appointment.
- Order all official transcripts to be directly sent to our Admissions and Records Office.
- Wait for your email confirmation that your transcripts were received and evaluated.
- Once confirmed, schedule your appointment.
Reasons to schedule a transfer counseling appointment:
- Develop a Transfer Comprehensive Student Education Plan (SEP)- New or Update
- Explore university majors
- External Transcript Evaluation
- Transfer Planning
- Career Planning
- Review University Applications.
- Apply for a degree and/or certificate using external transcripts
- Apply for a CSU and/or IGETC general education certification using external transcripts
- Apply for an Academic Renewal using external transcripts
- Review Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Application
To schedule a counseling appointment, you are required to use the Successnet link below. You will be able to schedule an appointment with a counselor in your area of interests. To specifically see a transfer counselor, select University Transfer Center.
Helpful YouTube Videos:
See if we already answered your question:
- Adding/Dropping classes
- Apply for a degree and/or certificate with no external transcripts
- Apply for a CSU and/or IGETC general education certification with no external transcripts
- Apply for an Academic Renewal with no external transcripts
- Requesting Excess Units
- Pass/No Pass Questions
- Student Services and Community Referrals
Please arrive to the University Transfer Center to check-in at the front desk.
ADMISSION APPLICATION FILING PERIODS
California State Universities | CSU
Universities of California | UC
|Fall Admission||October 1 - November 30||Fall Admission||October 1 - November 30|
|Winter | Spring Admission||August 1-31 (if open)||Winter | Spring Admission||July 1-31 (if open)|