Noncredit Community Education
Welcome to Community Education
Noncredit classes at AHC Community Education help you build important job skills, improve your basic computer skills, learn English as a second language, and more! Our students learn skills that prepare them for promotions or new careers, or transition into AHC credit programs.
|Phone: 1-805-347-7553, ext. 3209
|Text: "HELP" to 805-214-4655
You will need the following to apply:
- A personal email address (you receive a student email account after registering for a class).
- A valid phone number for contact information.
Next, click the button to be navigated to the Application for Noncredit Admission:
- If you already have an account please sign in with your email and password.
- If NOT, Create an account using your email or mobile phone number.
Please complete all necessary inquiries on the application before moving forward.
*You should receive a confirmation email shortly after submission.
After completing Step 1 instructions, students can begin searching for their term courses.
- Please make sure to select the term and select Community Education as class type.
- The Course Registration Number (CRN) of the class you want will be listed next to the status.
- Remember the CRN to use in Step 3 when registering for classes.