Campus Graphics is the in-house design and printing operation serving all Allan Hancock College operations. Come to our office and check us out!
Our professionals will assist you with the design and production of your project. We can create brochures, booklets, programs, fliers, posters and forms to meet your needs and specifications. A variety of type styles and design treatments can be incorporated into your project to produce professional results. Photographic services and clip art materials are also available to further enhance your project.
Engraving and etching services available please call ext. 3249 for more information
- Paper size available: up to 60" wide depending on stock selection
- Institutional accounts: starting at $2 per square foot
- Cash accounts: starting at $3 per square foot
- Institutional accounts: $.58 per square foot
- Cash accounts: $1.10 per square foot
- Contact the coordinator, Campus Graphics, for cost quotes
- High speed toner based digital printing in black and full color
- Institutional accounts: start at $.05 for single sided black and white, and .$15 for full color
- Cash accounts: start at $.10for single sided black and white, and .$25 for full color
- Contact the coordinator, Campus Graphics, for cost quotes
- Three-hole punch
- Corner staple, side stitch or saddle stitch
- Folding (Z-fold, letter-fold, double parallel, half-fold)
- Padding or booklet making
- Cutting or perforation
- Tape or spiral binding
- Shrink wrapping
The first step in submitting work to be designed, photocopied and/or printed is to find out if your program or department is categorical or non-categorical.
- If your program or department is funded by a grant or other outside funding, then you will need a categorical account number. When you register to submit work online, please email or call the coordinator, Campus Graphics, at ext. 3249 and inform him of the budget codes to which you will need access.
- If your program or department is funded by district general funds, please review the FAQs for Campus Graphics General Fund Chargeback System, in order to determine what program code and PO you will need to use.
All non-classroom documents must be reviewed and approved by the Director, Public Affairs and Communication, before submitting the project for photocopying.
No copyrighted material submitted will be photocopied without proof of permission of the copyright holder.
Photocopy Order Form vs Design/Print Order Form
Use the Photocopy Order Form:
- If you are requesting less than 1,000 total copies. This service is limited to the photocopying of originals that do not require design services.
- You can either submit your originals electronically through the Printshop Pro software or you can submit hard copies of your originals attached to a printout of the work order from Printshop Pro’s Job History site.
- All copy information should be proofread and corrected before it reaches the Campus Graphics office. Repeated changes will delay printing.
- A proof with an attached Campus Graphics Proof Approval tag will be sent to you prior to printing. It is your responsibility to proof this final layout and return the proof per the instructions on the Campus Graphics Proof Approval tag.
Use the Design/Print Order Form:
- For any work that does not have attached paper originals for photocopy or printing.
- In addition, any job that requires design work and any printing of stationery (business cards, letterhead, envelopes) or NCR forms must be submitted with a Design/Print Order Form.
- All forms are available online at the Campus Graphics Printshop Pro link; select Submit Order Online at the top of this page.
When your project requires a combination of graphic design and printing, the Campus Graphics office will work with you to establish a timeline. Call ext. 3249 to make an appointment with the coordinator, Campus Graphics, to discuss design style/options, paper stock, ink colors and total quantity prior to submitting the project. The following timelines will give you a general idea of the time needed to complete your project. Actual times will vary depending on competing projects and other variables.
|Designed photocopied fliers||5 to 7 working days|
|Posters, tickets, specialized promotional materials||10 to 15 working days|
|Brochures, mailers, newsletters, small programs||7 to 12 working days|
|Booklets and complicated programs (more than four pages)||15 to 20 working days|
|Small quantity NCR (500 or less total sets)||5 to 7 working days|
|Large quantity NCR (500 or more total sets) and Single Sheet Forms||7 to 15 working days|
|Business cards and letterhead||5 to 10 working days|
|Envelopes||7 to 12 working days|
- All recruitment/outreach projects, including class fliers and program brochures, require the approval Public Affairs and Communications
- All documents will be printed two-sided unless otherwise indicated
- A work order number must be assigned to all work submitted to Campus Graphics.
- Provide specific directions on all orders, especially details about paper color or type (if known), two-sided printing, quantity, folding, collation and binding. The general rule—when in doubt, spell it out. The Campus Graphics office is glad to assist you in this process
- Copy for design projects should be well organized and submitted online via the Printshop Pro software
- Changes after submission should be emailed to Campus Graphics, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Text should be unformatted Word Doc files.
- For reprints or reprint with changes, always print out a work order and submit the work order with a sample of the last printed piece.
- Any text changes should be typed in a Word document and either attached to the job ticket or emailed to email@example.com. Please be sure to indicate specifically what text is changing on the project, especially if the attached Word document includes old AND new text. This way, new information is not overlooked.
- For new work, always submit your text either online or via email; include a sample layout design (a simple hand-drawn sketch if appropriate)
Contact Gordon Rivera, supervisor of Campus Graphics, at 922-6966 ext. 3447 if you have any questions regarding Campus Graphics and the services we provide. You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.