This page is designed for assist current noncredit and fee-base course instructors.
Below you will find links to the documents and forms most commonly used by instructors,
including the College for Kids and fee-based course instructor's guidelines. Forms are all in PDF format.
- Field Trip Request Form
- First Week Attendance Report
- Sign-In Sheet
- Course Syllabus TEMPLATE
- Noncredit Course Outlines of Record (COR)
Fee-Based/College For Kids
- Fee-Based Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Parent/Guardian Guidelines
- Evaluation Form (CFK)
- Evaluation Form (Adult Fee-Based)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (DOCX format)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (Fillable PDF format)
Requesting Flyers or Printed Materials
To request flyers, please fill out the Flyer Request Form and submit it along with the language and content of the flyer to the office of the dean (Bldg. S). Once approved, flyer development will be handled by the office of the dean, who will contact the requestor once flyers are ready for pick up. Please submit flyer requests at least four (4) weeks before classes start.