This page is designed for assist current noncredit and fee-base course instructors.
Below you will find links to the documents and forms most commonly used by instructors,
including the College for Kids and fee-based course instructor's guidelines. Forms are all in PDF format.
Resources for Noncredit Instructors
- Noncredit Course Outlines of Record (CORs)
- Zoom tutorials - link
- Zoom instructions - Handout
- Cranium Café instructions - Handout
- Faculty Orientation - Spring 2021:
- Spring 2021 PT Faculty Orientation - Full Packet
- Fall 2021 CE faculty orientation - Aug. 12, 2021, from 5-6 p.m.
- Field Trip Request Form
- First Week Attendance Report
- CE Instructor's Drop Form
- Sign-In Sheet
- Course Syllabus TEMPLATE
- Course Syllabus Checklist
Forms for Fee-Based/College For Kids
- Fee-Based Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Parent/Guardian Guidelines
- Evaluation Form (CFK)
- Evaluation Form (Adult Fee-Based)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (fillable PDF format)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (fillable Word format)
Requesting Flyers or Printed Materials
To request flyers, please fill out the Flyer Request Form and submit it along with the language and content of the flyer to the office of the dean (Bldg. S). Once approved, flyer development will be handled by the office of the dean, who will contact the requester once flyers are ready for pick up. Please submit flyer requests at least four (4) weeks before classes start.
Interested in Teaching for Community Education?