This page is designed for assist current noncredit and fee-base course instructors.
Below you will find links to the documents and forms most commonly used by instructors,
including the College for Kids and fee-based course instructor's guidelines. Forms are all in PDF format.
Resources for Noncredit Instructors
- Noncredit Course Outlines of Record (CORs)
- Noncredit Faculty Orientation:
- Fall 2023 NC PT Faculty Orientation Presentation
- Fall 2023 NC Positive Attendance Tracking and Reporting Handout
- Fall 2023 NC PT Faculty Resource Handout
- SP Grading Instructions
- Save the Date: Spring 2024 CE faculty orientation - January 18, 2024, from 5-6 p.m.
- NESL faculty in S-104
- All other noncredit instructors in S-108
- Faculty Leave Form
- Field Trip Request Form
- Field Trip Medical Authorization Form
- First Week Attendance Report (Fillable PDF)
- CE Instructor's Drop Form
- Sign-In Sheet
- Course Syllabus TEMPLATE
- PT Course Syllabus Checklist
- How to Access Your Class Roster
Interested in Teaching for Community Education?
Forms for Fee-Based/College For Kids
- Fee-Based Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Parent/Guardian Guidelines
- Evaluation Form (CFK)
- Evaluation Form (Adult Fee-Based)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (fillable PDF format)
Refund Policy for Fee-Based classes: Community Education does not provide student refunds for fee-based classes once the class starts. It is the student's responsibility to drop the class one day before the class starts in order to request a refund. No refunds are provided once the class ends.
Requests for Marketing and Promotion
If you are interested in promoting your class, contact the office of the dean in writing to request inclusion of your classes in AHC's outreach and promotional events. Please submit promotion requests at least four (4) weeks before your classes start.