This page is designed for assist current noncredit and fee-base course instructors.
Below you will find links to the documents and forms most commonly used by instructors,
including the College for Kids and fee-based course instructor's guidelines. Forms are all in PDF format.
Resources for Noncredit Instructors
- Noncredit Course Outlines of Record (CORs)
- Noncredit Faculty Orientation:
- Spring 2023 NC PT Faculty Orientation Presentation
- Spring 2023 NC Positive Attendance Tracking and Reporting Handout
- Spring 2023 NC PT Faculty Resource Handout
- SP Grading Instructions
- Save the Date: Fall 2023 CE faculty orientation - August 17, 2023, from 5-6 p.m. (S-108)
- Faculty Leave Form
- Field Trip Request Form
- First Week Attendance Report (Fillable PDF)
- CE Instructor's Drop Form
- Sign-In Sheet
- Course Syllabus TEMPLATE
- PT Course Syllabus Checklist
- How to Access Your Class Roster
Interested in Teaching for Community Education?
Those interested in teaching for Community Education can visit the AHC Human Resources Office or visit the teach for CE website.
Forms for Fee-Based/College For Kids
- Fee-Based Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Faculty Guidelines
- CFK Parent/Guardian Guidelines
- Evaluation Form (CFK)
- Evaluation Form (Adult Fee-Based)
- Proposing a New Fee-Based Course (fillable PDF format)
Refund Policy for Fee-Based classes: Community Education does not provide student refunds for fee-based classes once the class starts. It is the student's responsibility to drop the class one day before the class starts in order to request a refund. No refunds are provided once the class ends.
Requests for Marketing and Promotion
If you are interested in promoting your class, contact the office of the deanin writing to request inclusion of your classes in our promotional events. Please submit promotion requests at least four (4) weeks before your classes start.