Take college classes at your high school
Concurrent Enrollment (CE) refers to college-credit bearing courses taught to high school students by college-approved
high school teachers at the high school campus. Concurrent Enrollment courses are school-specific.
For a full list of classes offered at your school, please contact your high school counselor.
Concurrent Enrollment is different than College Now! (courses which are held at AHC campuses or online after high school hours). If interested in the College Now! courses click on this link College Now!
The Concurrent Enrollment program supports the overall Allan Hancock College (AHC) mission of providing quality educational opportunities that enhance student learning and the creative, intellectual, cultural and economic vitality of our diverse community.
New Online Registration coming soon. Stay tuned!
VIEW COURSES APPROVED FOR 2022-2023
VIEW COURSES OFFERED BY HIGH SCHOOL IN 2022-2023
Concurrent enrollment is open to high school students in grades 9 through 12 enrolling in a maximum of
6 units each semester.
Please refer to the list of participating local high schools or contact your school.
Concurrent Enrollment students shall:
- Be subject to all of the College Now! Terms and Conditions eligibility standards.
- Meet any college prerequisites for the college course.
- Maintain an AHC 2.00 grade point average
Steps to Enrollment
- Contact your high school counselor for courses offered at your high school.
- Complete an online AHC Application for Admission
- New Online Registration process is under development and will be posted soon.
The enrollment fee is waived for most high school students taking a concurrent enrollment
Verify expenses with your high school counselor.
Early College Coordinator
805-922-6966 ext 3354
Thomas J. Lamica
Project Director, K-12 Partnerships, CWE,
Career Development, Concurrent Enrollment
Career Center Building A, Room A-207