To protect social distancing, we are not open for in-person interactions. At this time, Student IDs are not available.
Allan Hancock College provides free photo ID cards to all registered students. Students should be prepared to show their current schedule of classes when requesting an ID.
An Allan Hancock College Student ID card is required to access the following areas:
- Computer Resources Centers
- Language Lab
- Library Services
- Math Center
- Open Access Computer Labs
- Physical Fitness Lab
- Writing Center
- Discounted PCPA tickets
- Free Athletic event admission
AHC provides free photo IDs for all employees. Employees should be prepared to provide their AHC issued H number or employment verification from Human Resources when requesting an ID.
All ID cards are available during normal business at the following locations:
- Lompoc Valley Center Student Services, Building 1
- Santa Maria Campus Admissions and Records, Building A
- Santa Maria Campus Community Education, Building S
- Santa Ynez Valley Center, Room R-1