The Allan Hancock College Library building will be physically closed for the time being. Users can still access the many digital resources of the library 24/7, such as the article databases, e-books, streaming films, and the library catalog. Please visit our COVID-19 Resources page for additional helpful links.
NEW AT THE LIBRARY: CURBSIDE PICK-UP SERVICE!
Students, faculty and staff looking to borrow circulating library materials can now fill out the Curbside Pick-up Request form at https://hancockcollege.edu/library/curbside_pick-up_request.php and book your appointment.
Requests for other materials can be submitted by filling out the digitization request form here: https://hancockcollege.edu/library/Digitization%20Request%20Form.php
LOOKING TO BECOME A BETTER RESEARCHER? SIGN UP FOR LBRY 170 THIS FALL!
Search the Library
Finding Books and course materials
- Check to see if your book is available through the Internet Archive.
- If your book is not available there, does your instructor have a PDF of the book or sections of it posted on Canvas?
- If you do not see your textbook on the above site and do not have a PDF of it, please fill out the Digitization Request Form
- Request Research Assistance: Fill out the virtual research consultation form to set up a more in-depth research meeting with a college librarian (over the phone or over video-conference software).
- WiFi Hotspots Waitlist: We have more WiFi hotspots on order, so sign up here to be placed on the waitlist to check them out. Our hotspots are for students only -- staff and faculty should contact ITS if they have a technology request.
- Covid-19 and Fake News: There is an abundance of fake news on the pandemic. Take a look at our Fake News Guide for tips and resources on how to find reliable sources.
SPIKE & FRIENDS READ ALOUD
Spike & Friends Read Aloud is an exciting new program through the Friends of the AHC Library, PCPA, and the Early Childhood Studies program! Learn more about the program on the Friends of the Library page.