Schedule a Library Orientation
Before you book an orientation at the Santa Maria campus library, please check the library calendar here: AHC Library Calendar
Beginning Fall '21- if your class is larger than 15 students, a librarian will come to your classroom to present the orientation with the option to walk over to the library for the physical tour. Please indicate your class size in the form below.
Librarians offer orientations to support your assignments and that are tailored to meet your specific needs. Please:
- Contact us at least two weeks prior to the requested date.
- Be aware you are the “instructor of record” so you must attend the orientation with your class.
- Submit a request for each orientation you are scheduling.
- Indicate in “assignment description” if you would like us to create a skills practice exercise for your students.
- Please indicate the time of day, not just the date.