Calculator Rental Form
By filling out this loan agreement, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand and accept the responsibility to return this calculator on or before noon on the Friday immediately following finals for the current semester.
- I understand that this calculator is the property of the Allan Hancock College Math Center, and in accepting the terms and conditions of this calculator loan program, I accept the responsibility to return the calculator to the Math Center in undamaged and usable condition.
- I understand that if the calculator is returned damaged or unusable and if this condition is believed to be a result of carelessness or error on my part, I will be assessed a replacement fee of $100.
- I understand that if I fail to return the calculator on or before noon on the Friday immediately following finals for the current semester or fail to replace a damaged or unusable calculator, the Math Center may place a $100 hold on my AHC student records. The hold on my records will cause me to be unable to register for further classes, obtain transcripts, etc. This hold will be removed when the calculator is returned in satisfactory condition, replaced, or the replacement fee has been paid in full.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to replace batteries should they fail.
- I have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this agreement as outlined, and I agree to adhere to all terms and conditions as stated.