Book Lending Program FAQs
1. How do I reserve my books? To borrow books, please log in to the library catalog website one week before the semester begins. Because textbook supply is limited, there is no guarantee that requested textbooks will be available. Book requests are fulfilled on a first served case. More information about the book lending program can be found by clicking the link.
2. Where do I pick up my books?
Please come to the Santa Maria or LVC campus library during normal open hours to retrieve
Items not picked up after one week on the hold shelf will be placed back into the collection.
3. Who is eligible to borrow books? All currently enrolled AHC students can borrow up to three textbooks.
4. Where do I return my books? Please return books to the AHC Library by visiting either the Santa Maria Campus or the Lompoc Valley Center Campus to put your books in one of the library’s book drop boxes. A due date for the book return will be given at the time of the loan.
5. What happens if I do not return my books? Students who do not return their books will be ineligible to borrow books from the program in the future.
6. If you wish to talk to someone about the Books for Bulldog book lending program please call 805-922-6966 ext. 3500 or if possible, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.