FIND YOUR FIT AND REGISTER FOR SUMMER & FALL!
Open registration begins May 4, 2023
Summer classes begin June 12, 2023.
Fall classes begin August 14, 2023.
There’s never been a better time to pursue your dreams and goals at Hancock. Whether you’re looking to graduate, transfer, or jump right into a career, Hancock has the resources and support to get you where you want to be.
Register for hundreds of in-person and online classes this summer and fall and put yourself on a path to success at Hancock!
Summer & Fall Credit Classes
For course descriptions, requirements, orientations, and weekly class hours, select Search Classes and use the Course Number to search by Subject. Click blue CRN for individual class details.
FLEXIBLE CLASSES & LVC DEGREES
- Earn your degree on your time with flexible night and weekend classes.
- In-person degree-tracks now offered exclusively at our Lompoc Valley Center.
HELP AND RESOURCES
Hancock has the resources and support to help students succeed.
- Laptop Loaning Program
- Food Share Program
- Books for Bulldogs (textbook lending)
- Basic Needs Program (help with housing, food, medical necessities, transportation, etc.)
- Tutorial Services
- Learning Assistance Program
- And More
Visit Student Resources for details.
Questions about COVID-19? Check the college's COVID site for the most up-to-date information.