Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in school.
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based services.
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy in the home.
Must be Pell Grant eligible!!
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
For more information, please contact Anakela Francisco, CCAMPIS Enrollment Coordinator at 1-805-922-6966 ex. 3580 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org