Skip Main Navigation

Publicity Request

Publicity Request Form

If you need something publicized, you've come to the right place!

Click the button above to begin filling out the AHC Publicity Request Form. Reminder: any graphic design/print requests must go through the Campus Graphics order request system, and photography requests must go through the photography request form (all request forms can be found on the myHancock portal).

Have questions? This demo video will help! Additional questions? Call Public Affairs at 805-922-6966 ext. 3779.