Interested in learning about our programs?
The Allan Hancock College Culinary Arts & Management, Food Science & Nutrition, Agriculture and Enology & Viticulture (wine) programs want to help you kick off 2019-20. Mark your calendar for the first ever Farm to Table Week of Welcome!
Join us for three days of:
- Meeting new friends
- Networking with Allan Hancock College faculty
- Hands-on interactive activities
- Learning about our programs, degrees, and certificates
- Student panels and Q&A sessions
- Campus tours including the AHC farm, vineyard, culinary & food science labs
- Lunch provided Tuesday & Wednesday
- Internship opportunities
- Field trip to central coast industry partners
- Parent information sessions about acheiving academic success and how to help your student accomplish a seamless transition to Allan Hancok College and beyond!
Meet in front of Building S, Community Education.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend