Below you will find a variety of Canvas resources. Be sure to check this webpage for future updates!
Please Note: Students will NOT have access to their Canvas course until the first day of the term and the instructor publishes their Canvas course.
Canvas Support for Students
- Canvas student resources
Student 24/7 Support Line: 1-877-930-1178
Student 24/7 Chat: Canvas Chat Support (Student)
Canvas Support for Instructors
- Canvas instructor guide
- Canvas instructor videos
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an instructor?
- Canvas instructor mobile app features
- Download "Canvas Teacher" on Android device (surface, smartphone, etc.)
- Download "Canvas Teacher" on iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
Instructor 24/7 Support Line: 1-833-286-2853
Instructor 24/7 Chat: Canvas Chat Support (Faculty)
Computer and Internet Browser Tips for Canvas
- What tools and computer skills do I need to use Canvas
- What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
- Which web browsers should I use with Canvas?
- Browser Plugins, Extensions and Privacy Settings
- Studio Instructor Guide
- Studio Student Guide
- Studio Basics
- Studio Media Management
- Studio Collections
- Studio Media Tabs
- Studio Quizzing
- Studio Profile and User Settings
Ally (accessibility of your course content)
- Ally Instructor Help Page: https://help.blackboard.com/Ally/Ally_for_LMS/Instructor
- Ally Student Help Page: https://help.blackboard.com/Ally/Ally_for_LMS/Student
- Zoom Participant Guide - pdf
- System Requirements
- Getting Starting with Zoom Meetings
- Features for All Meetings
- Zoom Support
Canvas Recursos en Español
Canvas Student Orientation Course
Here is a link to your Canvas student orientation course