Your Legacy, Our Future
Update Your Will and Make a Difference for Generations of Students to Come
A simple directive in your will can make a difference for generations of students to come.
If you have not already, consider these steps:
- Make sure you have an up-to-date will or living trust that reflects your charitable
objectives. Without these documents, you surrender control of your property and assets
to the courts.
- Contact your financial advisor (a lawyer, or accountant, or financial planner) and ask for help in establishing a charitable gift. The tax code changes frequently. Always check for recent developments before the completion of your estate plans.
- Think beyond cash—you can leave stocks, real estate, insurance policies, and personal property to the college
- Consider making the foundation a beneficiary of your life insurance, pension plan or IRA.
If you wish to inform the Allan Hancock College Foundation that you have made it a beneficiary of your will, please contact our office at 925-2004.
Why Give to Allan Hancock College Foundation?
- We support projects that change the lives of students.
- We strengthen the community through student success.
- We have deep roots in the college and the community.
- We help people create personal legacies by establishing permanent funds in their names.
- We offer maximum tax advantages under state and Federal law.
- Our staff and community volunteers have expertise about student needs and opportunities.
- We build endowment funds that benefit our community forever.