Community Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program is designed specifically for community leaders and business executives to provide an overview of campus operations, programs, and student success. Ambassadors will meet on campus for six half-day sessions. Each session will offer special insight in one area of the college.
Applications are submitted to the Staff Liaison then forwarded to the Community Ambassador Committee. Upon acceptance of an application an interview will be scheduled to complete the process.
BENEFITS OF BEING A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR
- Executive level introduction to Allan Hancock College
- Access to AHC special events/activities
- Special tours and in depth knowledge of college programs.
- Official Community Ambassador Name Badge
ENROLLMENT and REGISTRATION
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
Ambassadors are selected through an application and interview process.
- Attend six training sessions.
- Learn about AHC programs, our mission, and educate community
- Can attend college events when available and enjoy!
- Have submitted a completed Ambassador application
- Have a desire to learn about Allan Hancock College.
For more information on the Community Ambassador Program, please contact:
1-805-922-6966, ext 3675