Hours and Location
Bldg. L (ARC – Academic Resource Center)
Phone: 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3501
Fall and Spring Hours
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
After hours services:
The online chat service is available for extended hours: Monday - Thursday, 8-10 p.m.; Saturday, 1-3 p.m. and 4-6 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 8-10 p.m.
Paper drop-off is available Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. See the paper submission section for more information: https://www.hancockcollege.edu/writing/review.php
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
other services available
- Our online Writing Resources, including our handouts on writing-related topics, are available to support you 24/7.
- For research support, contact an AHC librarian.
- To access peer-tutoring for most classes, visit the tutorial center website.
- To access the computer lab, see the Open Access Computer Lab's website.
- The Writing Center supports students at all levels and all stages of their writing process.