School Year and Summer Program with CA Mini-Corps
We are looking for full-time community college or university students dedicated to serving migrant children and their families!
- Be the son/daughter of a migrant farm worker or have practical knowledge of the migrant family life-style.
- Must have a financial need in order to continue their education.
- Must meet academic standards. A minimum G.P.A of 2.0-2.3 for freshmen/sophomores and 2.5-2.8 or higher for juniors/seniors.
- Be able to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Have an interest in Education as a career.
- Have the right to work in the United States.
Contact Jessica Duarte at Allan Hancock College Santa Maria Campus Bldg. A 205B. Contact information 1-805-922-6966 Ext. 3428 or email@example.com