How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply:
- Print the CAN Application.
- Complete every section, use your my.hancockcollege.edu email address only, sign and
date the application.
- Attach all required documents: Current photo I.D., unofficial high school/college
transcripts, proof of income (SAR / IRS1040), financial aid (Pell), and your personal
- Turn in application along with all supporting documents to the AHC CAN Center, Santa
Maria, bldg. A-211.
- Check your AHC email account for information regarding
your application status.
- Click on the CAN/TRiO online Application to fill out the application online.
- Click on the CAN/TRiO Online Application Checklist to review the necessary documents.
** Please note, the application process can take up
to several weeks. We appreciate your patience! **
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. CAN Alumni are especially encouraged to join
us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role models
to our current students.
What students are saying about can
CAN Success Story
Determined is the best word to describe Maribel Magana. Maribel started her college career at Allan Hancock nearly 10 years ago. For personal reasons, she had to take a break from her studies, but eventually she returned to complete an Associate's Degree and her CSU transfer requirements. While at Hancock, Maribel worked part time and juggled the responsibilities of being a wife and mother of three children, all while keeping her GPA above a 3.0. Maribel plans to get her teaching credential so she can teach at an elementary school in the local area. She is funding her university education through AHC Take Flight; an organization of transfer students who collectively receive an investment to pay for college.
Read More »