How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply:
- Print the CAN Application.
- Complete every section, use your my.hancockcollege.edu email address only, sign and
date the application.
- Attach all required documents: Current photo I.D., unofficial high school/college
transcripts, proof of income (SAR / IRS1040), financial aid (Pell), and your personal
- Turn in application along with all supporting documents to the AHC CAN Center, Santa
Maria, bldg. A-211.
- Check your AHC email account for information regarding
your application status.
** Please note, the application process can take up
to several weeks. We appreciate your patience! **
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. CAN Alumni are especially encouraged to join
us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role models
to our current students.
What students are saying about can
CAN Success Story
Eddie Triste was well known at Allan Hancock College. He maintained a high level of involvement with the campus and community while completing his studies here. Mr. Triste, a military veteran, began his college career at Hancock with varied interests, but his biggest interest was in helping people. He served on the AHC Associated Student Body Government for three years, one of which he served as president and was named "President of the Year" by the Student Senate for California Community Colleges.
Read More »