What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is a web-based, degree-auditing and tracking tool which enables students and advisors
to evaluate academic progress towards graduation in accordance to university and major
requirements outlined in the General Announcements. This tool will allow students
to quickly and easily identify which requirements have been satisfied, and which requirements
In addition, DegreeWorks can be used to perform a "What If" analysis to determine
how current coursework on a student transcript would be used if a different major
DegreeWorks can be accessed from within your myHancock account. Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab, and then on "My DegreeWorks"
found within the "My DegreeWorks" channel.
Sign up for a Student Training Workshop, or click on "DegreeWorks Training" in the navigation menu to the left.
How DegreeWorks Benefits Students
- Supports real-time delivery of progress towards degree completion
- Easily determines which courses have been taken or transferred, which count as electives and
requirements, and what's outstanding to complete a degree
- Online environment reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists
- Confirms your academic standing
- "What If" feature shows students how progress towards degree completion changes if
they add a minor or change majors
How DegreeWorks Benefits Advisors
Important Note: DegreeWorks is designed to aid and facilitate academic advising, but is not intended
to replace the valuable one-on-one sessions with academic advisors.
- Supports real-time delivery of academic advice through intuitive web interfaces
- Minimizes errors through consistent degree plans
- Reduces paperwork and manual program check sheets
- Allows advisors to search for students by school, degree, and/or major to view degree
Top of Page
Administration of Justice Student
"Allan Hancock College is a great school to start off from. The staff is great, the campus is amazing, and class schedules have flexibility. I am able to work and be a full time student without any problems. I will get my degree in administration of justice and then enter the police academy."
Submit a Testimonial »
Find Your Future