2021 Holiday Mission: Camp Flores
This year, the Veteran Success Center has elected to support Camp Flores for its holiday service project. Below is a list of items that have been requested. These can be delivered to the Veteran Success Center in G 101. For those who would prefer to make a financial donation, the link to the foundation below can be used. In the Designation field, select “Other” and type in Veteran Success Center in the text box. Donations are collected through the Allan Hancock Foundation. ALL dollars received will go directly to purchasing items that have not been donated. Please check back regularly for updated needs. Thank you for supporting our local military community!
- Gift cards: Home Depot, Wal Mart, Veterinary Services
- Mattress/bed frame
- Food gift cards (grocery or fast food)
- Socks (men’s crew and long)
- Sheet sets (twin)
- Pillow cases
- Home cleaning supplies
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, Band Aids, Deodorant
- Printed T Shirts (music, logo, athletics) in M,L,XL
- Non perishable food (canned or boxed) ex: canned meat, box of crackers, rice, etc.
Donation Link: https://www.hancockcollege.edu/foundation/give.php