The Learning Collective is an initiative from the Roadmaps to Success Committee, charged with implementing Guided Pathways on our campus.
- Work with LOAC on implementing the PLO assessment model
- Seek updates and input on how we can help.
- Work on a variety of opportunities such as PD sessions, brown bag lunches, and speakers
to promote various innovations in learning.
- Hancock Academy
- Hancock Explores
- Cohort group, modeled after English
- Increase participation from part-time faculty, staff and student with the committee.
- Reach out to Stephanie Robb for a student
- Reach out to Mark Miller or Academic Senate for Part-Time Faculty
- Collect data and seek out ways to utilize data for pedagogical advances
- More faculty and campus-wide input to gather what needs to be done.
- Institutionalize Ensure Learning Design Team and find a home under the CCPD structure
- Brand the Learning Collective
- Decide on the Logo
- Pick permanent home
Fridays 11:30 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Please contact the team leads to receive a zoom invitation if you'd like to be involved.
Please contact the team leads if you have questions regarding our projects and goals and/or if you'd like to get involved with our team.