How do I apply?
To be eligible for Learning Assistance Program services students must:
- Be enrolled in classes at Allan Hancock College and
- Have a verifiable disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
To apply for services:
- Complete an application for service, and provide verification of disability.
- Application for Services You can watch this video to see how to complete the application.
- The Disability Verification Form can be completed for you by a licensed medical professional.
- After you apply, you will receive an email with a link to upload your documentation. You are always welcome to bring in documentation to the office as well.
- Turn in the completed intake packet to the Learning Assistance Program office in building A2 on the first floor at Santa Maria Campus or at Lompoc Valley Center in Building 1.
- Schedule an intake appointment with the Learning Assistance Program by calling 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3274 or stopping by our office.