To reduce the potential risk of exposure to individuals on campus, please complete this COVID self-assessment by asking yourself the following questions. Complete this self-assessment section if you are not fully vaccinated*.
If the answer to any of the following questions is “yes”, please do not come to campus and reach out to your professor or immediate supervisor regarding your absence.
- In the last 10 days have you, or anyone in your home, had a COVID-19 diagnosis or awaiting test results?
- In the last 10 days have you, or anyone in your home had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
- In the last 7 days have you, or anyone in your home, traveled outside of your country, the state of California, or had close contact with someone who has traveled outside of their country or state and is experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- Do you or anyone in your home currently have (or have had in the last 3 days) any of the following symptoms: persistent cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle pain, chills, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
If you are fully vaccinated*, do not come to campus if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Persistent cough
- Sore throat,
- Fever shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain,
- Loss of Taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
*Two weeks or longer after receiving the second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or 2 weeks after receiving one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Phone: 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3318
Phone: 1-805-922-6966 ext. 3212