Get Social AHC!
Get to know your fellow Bulldogs this fall by participating in on-campus activities including Student Activities’ and sporting events, club meetings, student government and much more!
This fall, you can join the Student Activities and Outreach Office on a trip around campus, collecting stamps at the events listed on the passport. Collect stamps at events around campus and receive cool prizes for participating!
How to Participate:
- Pick up your free passport to get started. Passports can be picked up from:
- Collect stamps at as many of the 11 events listed as you can.
- Where to collect your stamp at each event is listed on your passport.
- Submit your passport, with any number between 1 and 11 stamps, to the Student Activities & Outreach Office in Building G by December 1, 2021 to receive prizes and be entered in a drawing for additional prizes.
- Each student can turn in one passport.
- Only one stamp will be given for each listed event. Students can have up to 11 stamps on their passport.
- #GetSocialAHC is open to all currently registered students at AHC, in both credit and non-credit programs.
Information about prizes coming soon! Students who collect anywhere from 1 to 11 stamps will be eligible for prizes.
Student Center Building G, Rooms G102-105
800 South College Drive
Santa Maria, CA 93454-6399
1-805-922-6966, ext. 3648
Monday & Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Hours of operation are subject to change.