What to Bring on Exam Day
BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Two forms of ID
- The primary ID must be a government issued photo ID, such as a current driver’s
license or passport
- Student/college picture IDs are acceptable as a secondary form of ID
- Name and address of the school/s you want designated as the score recipient
- The means for fee payments
- Verification and approval made in advance of exam date if a disability accommodation
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
Using any of these items during the exam will lead to dismissal from the exam.
PDAs of any kind
Food or beverage
A calculator will be provided electronically if your exam requires one. Please be
prepared to leave bulky, or non-test personal items at the front of the test room.
Only examinees are allowed in the testing area.
Top of Page
"Hancock has been making a big difference in my life. I really recommend Allan Hancock College to anyone that has English as a second language. [The instructors] help me and try to explain every single thing. This is really interesting for me: Assets, liabilities. . . I'm learning a lot in the accounting program. I want to have better opportunities. That's why I wanted to come to Hancock."
Read More »