Off Campus Testing
Accuplacer (START Placement Test)
|1. Contact a local college or university testing center. Ask if they will proctor
your online assessment test. The testing center will need a computer with Internet
access. Be sure the chosen proctor is willing to give a test lasting 1.5 - 2 hours
if you are taking the entire test; it is an untimed test.
2. Once you have located a site, complete the form below. This form will be automatically
emailed to our office and we will notify the proctor with the testing information
for your assessment test.
To assist you in locating a college or university testing center, visit the
Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC) site.
*The asterisk denotes a required field
Proctored test for distance learning class
1. Contact your instructor for proctored test approval.
2. Find your local testing center from the link above.
3. Coordinate test administration between the testing center and your instructor.
4. Please note that some institutions require a test proctor fee.
Top of Page
the start test
This five minute video creatively illustrates how to best prepare for and get the
most out of your START testing experience.
"The photography program at Allan Hancock College will give the student a strong background in the foundation skills for a career in photography. We cover the basics of both digital and wet photography. We also give the student a strong grounding in color photography, non silver photography, fine art and commercial photography."
Read More »