How Do I Get Involved with the STEM Internship Program?
How Do I Get Involved?
As the Employer:
To become a partner with the STEM Internship Program, contact:
Emily Smith, STEM Internship Specialist
Phone: (805) 922-6966 ext. 3820
Employer's Internship Guidebook PDF
As the Student:
Requirements for Participation in the STEM Internship Program include:
- Must be a member of the STEM Transfer Program or MESA.
- Each semester, program participants must attend the STEM Internship Programs "mandatory"
career skills workshops identified on the STEM Calendar of Events.
- Must be willing to challenge yourself by stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Enjoy new experiences.Want to participate in hands-on learning.
- Willing to commit to the program.
Top of Page
"I like to teach. The science of how vines work, the importance of growing grapes, this is what I'm into. And I show different ways, not just one way. Students like to hear about the research that has been done with varying production techniques. They like to know what others in the industry are doing."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College