Board of Trustees
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Larissa Nazarenko (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs: David Humphreys, Ph.D.(Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs (and Title V Grant): Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Ardis Neilsen
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services, Financial Aid, Learning Assistance Program (LAP): Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
- Dean, Student Services, Counseling and Matriculation: vacant
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation/Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Associate Dean, Public Safety: David Senior (Interim)
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Jeff Cotter
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Bookstore Services: Tammy York (Interim)
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: Richard Carmody
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN)/Trio Program: Petra Gomez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Director, Human Resources/Equal Employment Opportunity: Kelly Underwood (Interim)
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Director, Institutional Grants (and Title V Grant): Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Assistant Director, Institutional Grants (Temp.): Holly Nolan-Chavez
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: Laurie Pemberton , Ph.D.
- Director, Law Enforcement Training: Deborah Annibali (Interim)
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs & Publications: vacant
- Director, Public Safety/Chief of Police: Wes Maroney
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA): Michael Black
Top of Page
"I've enjoyed the wine courses here at Hancock. I have gained a better understanding and knowledge of the industry, specifically in the enology program. I hope to transfer to Cal Poly to major in ag business. The effort and partnership between our professors, the industry, and the universities make Hancock the perfect pathway for the full-time student or individual who wants to be part of the wine industry."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College