Board of Trustees
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Larissa Nazarenko (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Ardis Neilsen
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services: Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
Learning Assistance Program (LAP)
- Dean, Counseling and Matriculation: Vacant
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation//Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Associate Dean, Public Safety: David Senior
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Jeff Cotter
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Bookstore Services: Vacant
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: Richard Carmody
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Human Resources/Equal Employment Opportunity: Vacant
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Director, Institutional Grants: Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: Laurie Pemberton , Ph.D.
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs & Publications: Rebecca Alarcio
- Director, Public Safety/Chief of Police: Wes Maroney
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts: Michael Black
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN) Program: Vacant
Top of Page
"The Culinology® program at Allan Hancock College has helped me learn more about my future work in dietetics, and the instructors in the program are extremely knowledgeable in their field and ready to help in whatever way they can. I've come to feel like I've found a niche and help to further my education at the university level. Allan Hancock College is doing an excellent thing in providing this much-needed program in a field that needs well-rounded graduates."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College