Board of Trustees
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Larissa Nazarenko (Interim)
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Nancy Meddings
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Dean, Academic Affairs: Ardis Neilsen
- Dean, The Extended Campus: Rick Rantz
- Dean, Student Services: Rob Parisi, Ed.D.
Learning Assistance Program (LAP)
- Dean, Counseling and Matriculation: Vacant
- Associate Dean/Athletic Director, Kinesiology/Recreation//Athletics: Kim Ensing
- Associate Dean/Artistic Director, PCPA: Mark Booher
- Associate Dean, Public Safety: David Senior
- Executive Director, AHC Foundation: Jeff Cotter
- Director, Admissions and Records: Marian Quaid Maltagliati
- Director, Bookstore Services: Vacant
- Director, Auxiliary Accounting Services: Michael Black
- Director, Business Services/Cashiering: Richard Carmody
- Director, Cal-SOAP: Diana Perez
- Director, EOPS and Special Outreach: Will Bruce
- Director, Human Resources/Equal Employment Opportunity: Vacant
- Director, Information Technology Services: Carol Moore
- Director, Institutional Grants: Suzanne Valery, Ed.D.
- Director, Institutional Research & Planning: Laurie Pemberton , Ph.D.
- Director, Plant Services: Rex Van Den Berg
- Director, Public Affairs & Publications: Rebecca Alarcio
- Director, Public Safety/Chief of Police: Wes Maroney
- Director, HSI STEM Select Grant: Paul Murphy, Ph.D.
- Director, Environmental Training Center, Margaret Lau
- Assistant Director, Information Technology Services: Janet Ford
- Managing Director, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts: Michael Black
- Project Director, College Achievement Now (CAN) Program: Petra Gomez
Top of Page
"It is very exciting to be involved in Career and Technical Education at Allan Hancock College. We receive tremendous support from our students, the administration and the community at large. With access to the most advanced technology and drawing from the experience of our quality staff, Hancock students are truly able to go anywhere in today's global economy."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College