Student Learning Outcomes
Allan Hancock College MESA Program Student Learning Outcomes
- After participating in AEW’s, MESA students will demonstrate a command of collaborative
work skills in the chosen field of study and exhibit the appropriate study skills
to master the material.
- By the end of fall term of their final year at Allan Hancock College, MESA students
will have identified a long-term support system including faculty, on- campus resources,
professional organizations, and potential employers.
- Within 2 semester of admission to the program, MESA students will have an educational
plan that outlines the requirements needed for transfer to a four-year institution.
- By the end of spring term prior to their final year at Allan Hancock College, MESA
students will have an adequate resume in order to obtain internships to professionally
develop themselves for tomorrow’s workforce.
- By the end of spring term of their final year at Allan Hancock College, MESA students
will have developed the confidence required to successfully navigate the academic
process at the accepted transfer institution.
Top of Page
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. AHC MESA Alumni are especially encouraged
to join us on Facebook and provide updates on your achievements and serve as a role
models to our current students.
mesa-A solution to the Economy
Video demonstrates how MESA is a solution to the California economy.
When I joined MESA I found an atmosphere of very intelligent students, in which I have made friendships that are strengthened by our commitment to success. I am 31 years old and work full-time in order to support my growing family. Time management is vital to my success, and it has taken a while to find the right "recipe" of balance between school, work and family. MESA has given me important resources in the form of tutoring, access to potential internships, and help with the cost of books.
Read More »