How can LAP help me?
Common Support Services
Counseling, eligibility and registration services
- Testing accommodations for START test
- Learning Disability Diagnostic Testing
- Priority registration and registration assistance
- Academic and disability-related counseling
- On campus mobility and access assistance, ie. motorized scooter loan
- Group and individual orientations to LAP services
- Liaison with faculty and staff
- Referrals to on and off campus agencies and services
- Occupational and vocational counseling
- A link to four year university disability services
Technology/learning strategies training and other services
- Extended test time and other test taking accommodations
- Note taking assistance
- Assistive technology training, e.g. voice recognition, screen readers, etc.
- Study skills and learning strategies training
- Reader/Scribe services
- Interpreters and real time captioning services
- TDD services
- Taped text and e-text
- Equipment loans, including Franklin Spellers, assistive listening devices, etc.
- Tutorial services
- Special parking
LS 101 Sucess in College
LS 501 Individual Learning Assessment
LS 312 Adapted Computer Skills
Top of Page
"My goal is to become a head athletic trainer at a four year university. I know I am on the right path because of Hancock. I was able to take classes like human anatomy, physiology, and two athletic training courses with great instructors. I am also able to be in the field with our athletic trainers to see them in action."
Submit a Testimonial »