Upcoming Professional Development
elumen "drop in" sessions | spring 2016
Have questions about student learning outcomes (SLOs), your assessments, or just unclear
on what is required? Faculty should be assessing at least one course outcome for each course you teach, each semester.
Do you need to enter your data, but need help or an introduction to eLumen? Five sessions
are scheduled this spring to assist you with your various assessment needs!
- Find out some best practices from our faculty liaisons
- Learn how to link an assessment to one of your course SLOs in eLumen, input your assessment
data, and complete your improvement plan.
Daytime dates for eLumen training are:
- Tues, Feb 9 from 2:30-3:30 pm, SM Campus, A-403
- Thurs, Feb 11 from 1:00-2:00 pm, SM Campus, A-403
NEW! Spring Evening Hours:
To assist our evening faculty, extended hours will be piloted this spring on the SM
campus during the first week of each month on Tuesdays and Wednesdays evenings, by
appointment. To reserve your spot, please email Jennie Robertson at email@example.com or call ext. 3880. Location will be based on number of RSVPs. Dates available are:
- Tues, Mar 1 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
- Wed, Mar 2 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
- Tues, Apr 5 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
- Wed, Apr 6 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
- Tues, May 3 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
- Wed, May 4 from 4:30-6:00 pm, SM Campus
Professional development is available and a sign-in sheet will be turned in to Human
Resources for your participation. If these times/days are inconvenient, contact me
directly to make arrangements for other training times.
elumen "How to" documents
slos & assessment training | fall 2015
Have questions about student learning outcomes or course/context assessments? Need
to update your mapping form or develop new assessments to better measure your outcomes?
These questions and more can be answered!
One-on-one SLOs and Assessment training is available in the fall semester, at your
convenience. For information or to schedule training, contact Jennie Robertson, Liz West (Academics) or Juanita Tuan (Student Services).
Top of Page
The thing I like about the college is the campus itself and the variety of classes the college offers. I also like that the instructors are supportive and always available to help students whenever they need it. After getting my degree, my goal is to finish my transfer units and continue with my bachelor degree."
Submit a Testimonial »