Glenn Owen presents on the benefits of eLumen
Fall Assessment Day faculty are engaged
Assessment Day book titles are available in the library
Assessment Day attendees choose their books!
Learning Outcomes and Assessment Committee (LOAC)
- Identify existing curricular practices at AHC that incorporate learning outcomes assessment
(e.g. capstone courses, use of rubric, portfolios, etc.)
- Assist departments to develop strategies to implement learning outcomes assessment
at the course, program, and institutional levels.
- Identify strategies to incorporate learning outcomes assessment into general education.
- Provide and oversee training for faculty and staff on assessment of learning outcomes.
- Work with program review participants to implement objectives related to assessment.
- Develop an institutional assessment plan to link learning outcomes assessment to the
college’s strategic plan.
- Develop timelines for assessment.
Reports to: Student Learning Council
meeting schedule for LOAC & Subcommittees
LOAC meets Tuesdays, 2:30-4 pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Fall Meeting Dates: Aug 27, Sept 24, Oct 29, Nov 26
Academic Affairs Subcommittee meets Fridays, 11:30 am - 1 pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Fall Meeting Dates: Aug 23, Sept 6, Oct 4, Nov 8
Student Services Subcommittee meets Tuesdays, 2:30-4pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Fall Meeting Dates: Sept 10, Oct 10, Nov 12, Dec 10
Top of Page
"It was so easy to start at Allan Hancock College. From the start, test instructors to my cosmetology instructors, everyone has helped me to have positive influences in my life and to be around students that are on the same track as me."
Read More »