Glenn Owen presents on the benefits of eLumen
Fall Assessment Day faculty are engaged
Assessment Day book titles are available in the library
Assessment Day attendees choose their books!
Learning Outcomes and Assessment Committee (LOAC)
- Identify existing curricular practices at AHC that incorporate learning outcomes assessment
(e.g. capstone courses, use of rubric, portfolios, etc.)
- Assist departments to develop strategies to implement learning outcomes assessment
at the course, program, and institutional levels.
- Identify strategies to incorporate learning outcomes assessment into general education.
- Provide and oversee training for faculty and staff on assessment of learning outcomes.
- Work with program review participants to implement objectives related to assessment.
- Develop an institutional assessment plan to link learning outcomes assessment to the
college’s strategic plan.
- Develop timelines for assessment.
Reports to: Student Learning Council
meeting schedule for LOAC & Subcommittees
LOAC meets Tuesdays, 2:30-4 pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Spring Meeting Dates: Jan 29, Feb 26, Mar 26, Apr 23
Academic Affairs Subcommittee meets Fridays, 11:30 am - 1 pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Spring Meeting Dates: Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 5, May 10
Student Services Subcommittee meets Tuesdays, 2:30-4pm, Bldg C, Conference Room
Spring Meeting Dates: Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 9, May 14
Top of Page
"In ten month's time I've gained the knowledge and skills to provide myself with a new, fun and interesting career in the dental assisting field. I've had instructors who are in the field and it really helped me to become prepared and know what's expected of me when I start at an office. I'm excited about the dental program: it took me from being stuck at a career roadblock to having almost endless career opportunities."
Read More »