Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
Administration of Justice Student
"I decided to come to Allan Hancock College because I knew I could come to the classes I needed and stay on track to continue my education path to a four-year university. The low fees and cost of tuition is an added bonus because being a student is expensive."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!