Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will utilize student portal to access academic information.
- Students will utilize email accounts and use as communication tool.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I am getting the hands-on training that I need for my medical assisting certification. Hancock is convenient for me to commute to and is very affordable. The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. After this program, I plan on getting either my RN or going on to get my physician assistant license."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!