Student Learning Outcomes
EOPS and CARE Student Learning Outcomes
A Student Learning Outcome (SLO) is what we expect a student will know, learn, or
do upon receiving our services.
- Students will be able to follow through with deadlines and requirements as contracted
- Students will be able to apply time management skills in priority registration.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete FAFSA online and financial aid process.
- Students will utilize student portal to access academic information.
- Students will utilize email accounts and use as communication tool.
- Students will articulate short term and/or long term goal(s) and develop a semester
by semester plan.
- Students will assess barriers to their success and identify strategies and necessary
Top of Page
Mary Jovy Pimental
Fashion Merchandising Student
"The counselors and administrators at Hancock challenged and encouraged me to pursue my dream of designing my own clothing line and opening my own retail store. They helped me map out a path to success that includes transferring to a four-year university. I am on the right track thanks to the knowledgeable staff that gave me the courage to change my major from nursing to fashion management."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!