Student Learning Outcomes
Counseling Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students are able to identify support services appropriate to their success.
- Transfer students are able to complete the appropriate application for a given university.
- Students are able to navigate online counseling resources.
- Students are able to identify barriers to their academic success.
- Students are able to identify strategies and interventions to overcome barriers to
achieving academic success.
- Transfer students are able to identify at least one university that offers their major.
- Students are able to articulate short term educational goals.
- Students are able to articulate long term educational goals.
- Students are able to develop a semester by semester academic plan.
Top of Page
"I like to teach. The science of how vines work, the importance of growing grapes, this is what I'm into. And I show different ways, not just one way. Students like to hear about the research that has been done with varying production techniques. They like to know what others in the industry are doing."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College