Student Learning Outcomes
Counseling Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students are able to identify support services appropriate to their success.
- Transfer students are able to complete the appropriate application for a given university.
- Students are able to navigate online counseling resources.
- Students are able to identify barriers to their academic success.
- Students are able to identify strategies and interventions to overcome barriers to
achieving academic success.
- Transfer students are able to identify at least one university that offers their major.
- Students are able to articulate short term educational goals.
- Students are able to articulate long term educational goals.
- Students are able to develop a semester by semester academic plan.
Top of Page
"My goal is to become a head athletic trainer at a four-year university. I know I am on the right path because of Hancock. I am able to take classes like human anatomy, physiology and two athletic training courses with great instructors. I am also able to be in the field with our athletic trainers to see them in action."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College