Student Learning Outcomes
Counseling Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students are able to identify support services appropriate to their success.
- Transfer students are able to complete the appropriate application for a given university.
- Students are able to navigate online counseling resources.
- Students are able to identify barriers to their academic success.
- Students are able to identify strategies and interventions to overcome barriers to
achieving academic success.
- Transfer students are able to identify at least one university that offers their major.
- Students are able to articulate short term educational goals.
- Students are able to articulate long term educational goals.
- Students are able to develop a semester by semester academic plan.
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"The most valuable thing I've learned in Law Enforcement is going to be integrity. You find yourself, you take responsibility for your mistakes you learn from them, you gain knowledge from them, and you become a better person. My whole mindset is different now, I go out there and I walk a little different. Allan Hancock has made a difference in my life. I know I'm accomplishing something that I can feel good about."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College