- How do I register online?
- I’ve forgotten my User Name and Password.
- Can you help me register online?
- Can I register in person?
- I can’t find the class (art, floral, jewelry, math, etc.) I’m looking for in the schedule?
- Where can I find my class schedule?
- I’m not sure what class to take. Can you help me?
- Do I need a parking permit for college events on Friday night?
- How do I get my refund?
How do I register online?
Log on to myHancock using your username and password. Click Student tab, then Register/Add/Drop/Search
Classes. For detailed instructions, read the How to Register Online PDF.
I’ve forgotten my User Name and Password.
Click on myHancock on the homepage and click Find Username / Reset Password.
Can you help me register online?
Yes, Community Education staff can assist you. Please visit the Community Ed office
during open hours. The student helpdesk can also provide registration assistance from
trained peer advisors. Advisors can help you log onto myHancock, and provide assistance
with the registration process. Call (805) 922-6569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I register in person?
Students are encouraged to register online at any time; however you can receive registration
assistance in person at Community Education (bldg. S) from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday
– Thursday (hours are subject to change).
I can’t find the class (art, floral, jewelry, math, etc.) I’m looking for in the
Classes are listed by approved noncredit categories. See the list below to see where
your class is located:
Where can I find my class schedule?
- Arts & Crafts – see Older Adults
- Basic Math – see Basic Skills
- Business Skills Lab – see Vocational Ed
- Computers & You – see Vocational Ed
- Cooking – see Home Economics
- Digital Photography – see Older Adults
- Estate Planning – see Home Economics
- Floral Design - see Vocational Ed
- Gardening & Landscaping - see Vocational Ed
- Jewelry Making & Repair - see Vocational Ed
- Mature Driver – see Health & Safety
- Needle Arts – see Home Economics
- Painting – see Older Adults
- Preparing for the GED Tests – see Basic Skills
- Reading, Writing & Math – see Basic Skills
- Sewing/Quilting – see Home Economics
You may log on to myHancock, click on the Student Tab and click on My Class Schedule.
For detailed instructions, click on Apply & Register on the homepage, and then click
on How to Print Your Class Schedule.
I’m not sure what class to take. Can you help me?
Noncredit Counseling & Matriculation academic counselors can help you choose classes
or develop a student educational plan. Contact the office at 922-6966 ext. 3740 to
set up an appointment.
Do I need a parking permit for college events on Friday night?
Parking permits are not required after 4pm on Fridays. Permits are not required for
How do I get my refund?
If you drop a class before the first class meeting, you are entitled to a refund.
To obtain a refund visit myHancock, click the Student Tab in the My Account Box and
click Refund Request. You will be have the option of receiving a refund in three ways—a
deposit to your OneAccount, transfer payment to your personal checking or saving account,
or have a paper check mailed to you. Visit AHCBulldogCard.com to learn more details about these new refund options.
Top of Page
"Community Education's computer classes have helped me with tracking sales, budgeting, setting goals and incentives, and creating flyers for marketing my business. The best part is that the classes are only $5.00, and they are worth so much more!"
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College