CCAMPIS Flier pdf
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and
preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to
participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for
Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center
and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy
in the home.
Must be Pell Grant eligible!!
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
Apply Now »
For more information, please contact Reena Herrera, CCAMPIS Enrollment Coordinator
at (805) 922-6966 ex. 3580 or email at email@example.com
Top of Page
UCSB Transfer Student
I moved to the United States in 2012. My English was very limited, so I decided to enroll in noncredit ESL courses in the summer of that same year. By fall of 2013 after hard work and dedication, I was ready to transition to credit ESL. The sooner I started credit ESL the better, but as a new California resident the tuition was more expensive since I had to pay out of state tuition, so I decided to wait for a year to attend credit class at AHC. AHC has great student support programs that I utilized; for example, AIM, EOPS, CAN/TRIO, and the Tutorial Center. I recommend everyone to take advantage of these services and to ask for help from your instructors when needed.
Submit a Testimonial »
Find Your Future