CCAMPIS Flier pdf
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and
preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to
participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for
Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center
and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy
in the home.
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- eligible for Pell award and military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
Apply Now »
For more information, please contact Thesa Roepke, CCAMPIS Project Director at (805)
922-6966 ex. 3436 or email at email@example.com
Top of Page
Computer Science Student
The first engineering class I took at Allan Hancock College was really challenging for me, but I thanked the counselor who showed me the way to the MESA program. There I was overwhelmed by all the resources offered and especially by all the students taking the same classes. Study groups with MESA students really made it easier for me to achieve. I am happy to say that I made it this far not only because of my determination to achieve a higher education, but also because of the wonderful people that I met at Hancock who encourage students to go the extra mile and accomplish their dreams.
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College