CCAMPIS Flier pdf
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and
preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to
participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for
Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center
and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy
in the home.
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- eligible for Pell award and military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
Apply Now »
For more information, please contact Thesa Roepke, CCAMPIS Project Director at (805)
922-6966 ex. 3436 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top of Page
"The teachers here at Allan Hancock College are remarkable. All of the tack officers that we have here are knowledgeable in what they do but they also know how to get you to learn the material. My instructor really personalizes it, really makes it something that you can grasp onto and remember the stories and therefore remember the content. It's been an incredible experience. I really do enjoy it a lot."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College