CCAMPIS Flier pdf
Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS)
- Provides no-cost and low-cost quality childcare services for infants, toddlers, and
preschoolers in a state certified preschool to enable student-parents to remain in
- Coordinates the delivery of comprehensive personal and academic support services to
participating parents via the Center’s extensive network of on-campus and community-based
- Provides unit-bearing practicum experience in the Children’s Center Lab School for
Early Childhood Studies (ECS) students.
- Engages families as partners in their child’s education by participating in Center
and home-based activities that support early literacy and healthy child development.
- Provides Twilight Childcare Program
- Summer: 5:45-9:15pm M-Th
- Fall and Spring: 6:15-9:45pm M-Th
- Provides research-based supplemental educational materials to support early literacy
in the home.
Must be Pell Grant eligible!!
- a current Allan Hancock College Student?
- military connected?
- a parent of a child with special needs?
- in good academic standing , as defined by financial aid?
- declared as degree or certificate-seeking?
- enrolled or intend to enroll full time?
- currently enrolled at Allan Hancock College or on the Children's Center waiting list?
- Not sure? Ask us!
Apply Now »
For more information, please contact Reena Herrera, CCAMPIS Enrollment Coordinator
at (805) 922-6966 ex. 3580 or email at email@example.com
Top of Page
When I joined MESA I found an atmosphere of very intelligent students, in which I have made friendships that are strengthened by our commitment to success. I am 31 years old and work full-time in order to support my growing family. Time management is vital to my success, and it has taken a while to find the right "recipe" of balance between school, work and family. MESA has given me important resources in the form of tutoring, access to potential internships, and help with the cost of books.
Submit a Testimonial »