Please read the following information before submitting your citation appeal:
Parking permits must be current (semester or daily) and completely visible through
the windshield of your vehicle.
Permits which are covered or only partially visible and cannot be easily read are
Citations will NOT be dismissed or reduced for:
- Appropriate (staff, student, daily or temporary) permit covered or not visible from
outside front of vehicle.
- Visitor parking space over time limit
- Expired Permit
- Citations over 21 days old
- Altered permits
- Vehicles parked in space not designated for parking
- Parking outside of marked stall (including dirt lots #13 and #14 where railroad ties
are painted for stalls)
- Parking on west side of parking Lot 6 at any time without a staff permit
Photographs are taken of the violation when citations are issued.
I understand the information above and want to continue to the Appeal Citation Form
Top of Page
Political Science Transfer
"Counseling helped me develop a Student Education Plan which organized my classes in a way to help me develop as a better student and make my course-load easier by taking courses that complemented each other. The semesters were designed for me to focus on my courses. Now I'm well prepared and disciplined to start my new chapter in life by attending CSU Northridge as a Political Science: Law and Society major."
Submit a Testimonial »