Please read the following information before submitting your citation appeal:
Parking permits must be current (semester or daily) and completely visible through
the windshield of your vehicle.
Permits which are covered or only partially visible and cannot be easily read are
Citations will NOT be dismissed or reduced for:
- Appropriate (staff, student, daily or temporary) permit covered or not visible from
outside front of vehicle.
- Visitor parking space over time limit
- Expired Permit
- Citations over 21 days old
- Altered permits
- Vehicles parked in space not designated for parking
- Parking outside of marked stall (including dirt lots #13 and #14 where railroad ties
are painted for stalls)
- Parking on west side of parking Lot 6 at any time without a staff permit
Photographs are taken of the violation when citations are issued.
I understand the information above and want to continue to the Appeal Citation Form
Top of Page
When I joined MESA I found an atmosphere of very intelligent students, in which I have made friendships that are strengthened by our commitment to success. I am 31 years old and work full-time in order to support my growing family. Time management is vital to my success, and it has taken a while to find the right "recipe" of balance between school, work and family. MESA has given me important resources in the form of tutoring, access to potential internships, and help with the cost of books.
Submit a Testimonial »