Please read the following information before submitting your citation appeal:
Parking permits must be current (semester or daily) and completely visible through
the windshield of your vehicle.
Permits which are covered or only partially visible and cannot be easily read are
Citations will NOT be dismissed or reduced for:
- Appropriate (staff, student, daily or temporary) permit covered or not visible from
outside front of vehicle.
- Visitor parking space over time limit
- Expired Permit
- Citations over 21 days old
- Altered permits
- Vehicles parked in space not designated for parking
- Parking outside of marked stall (including dirt lots #13 and #14 where railroad ties
are painted for stalls)
- Parking on west side of parking Lot 6 at any time without a staff permit
Photographs are taken of the violation when citations are issued.
I understand the information above and want to continue to the Appeal Citation Form
Top of Page
Biology Major/Student Trustee
"Staying local and coming to Allan Hancock College has been rewarding in so many ways. I am able to fulfill all my core courses like chemistry and biology to transfer to a four-year university. I have also become active on campus as a student trustee on the Allan Hancock College Board of Trustee. My time on campus has allowed me to develop my voice, as well as a plan for my future."
Submit a Testimonial »