Student Learning Outcomes
CalWORKs Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be able to identify major CalWORKs program requirements and services.
- Students will be able to identify individual needs.
- Students will identify solutions to the identified individual needs.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete the entire financial aid process.
- Students will utilize myHancock email account as a communication tool.
- Students will be able to articulate short and/or long term goal(s) to develop their
Student Educational Plan.
Top of Page
"My goal is to become a head athletic trainer at a four year university. I know I am on the right path because of Hancock. I was able to take classes like human anatomy, physiology, and two athletic training courses with great instructors. I am also able to be in the field with our athletic trainers to see them in action."
Submit a Testimonial »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!