Student Learning Outcomes
CalWORKs Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be able to identify major CalWORKs program requirements and services.
- Students will be able to identify individual needs.
- Students will identify solutions to the identified individual needs.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to complete the entire financial aid process.
- Students will utilize myHancock email account as a communication tool.
- Students will be able to articulate short and/or long term goal(s) to develop their
Student Educational Plan.
Top of Page
"I feel lucky to have discovered the agribusiness program at Allan Hancock College. The faculty and staff are so helpful and encouraging. With their help I realized how much I want to work in the wine industry and one day own my own winery. The facilities in the new Industrial Technology Complex are top of the line. I can basically be a part of the process of planning, growing and marketing wine on campus. Not many community colleges offer their students the same opportunities."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!