- Intake and Assessment for new students
- Student Orientation
- Coordination with the Department of Social Services
- Academic Counseling for both credit and non-credit programs
- Career Research and Advising
- CalWORKs Work-Study Opportunities
- Referrals to on-campus and community resources
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Free On-campus Tutoring Services
- On-campus Childcare referrals
- Student computer lab
- Laptop Lending Program
- Book Lending Program
- School Supplies
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
Top of Page
Alfredo Koch, PhD
"The Hancock program has huge potential. We have a vineyard, equipment--we just need to increase awareness. The industry is so important in California. We are the main winemaking state!"
Submit a Testimonial »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!