- Intake and Assessment for new students
- Student Orientation
- Coordination with the Department of Social Services
- Academic Counseling for both credit and non-credit programs
- Career Research and Advising
- CalWORKs Work-Study Opportunities
- Referrals to on-campus and community resources
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Free On-campus Tutoring Services
- On-campus Childcare referrals
- Student computer lab
- Laptop Lending Program
- Book Lending Program
- School Supplies
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"After my first semester experiencing the outstanding curriculum and student- teacher relationship, I realized I love doing this and going to school again. I didn't want to go back to school but after my wonderful learning experience I'm continuing on in this field- it makes me truly happy."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!