- Intake and Assessment for new students
- Student Orientation
- Coordination with the Department of Social Services
- Academic Counseling for both credit and non-credit programs
- Career Research and Advising
- CalWORKs Work-Study Opportunities
- Referrals to on-campus and community resources
- Financial Aid application assistance
- Free On-campus Tutoring Services
- On-campus Childcare referrals
- Student computer lab
- Laptop Lending Program
- Book Lending Program
- School Supplies
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
Top of Page
Wildland Fire Tech Student
"Without a doubt the best part about Hancock College is the relationships you build with a group of like-minded individuals, and growing with that group. I enjoy the positive training environment that is created by the cadre and their efforts to help the cadets. They make the experience inside and outside the classroom fun. I would recommend Allan Hancock College to anyone interested in networking with a wealth of cadets and cadre who know what it takes to do the job. The knowledge you can open yourself up to will put you ahead of the game during your search for a career."
Read More »
We're on Facebook!
Click to interact with us via Facebook. Current and former students and friends of
EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs are welcome!