Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"The most valuable thing I've learned in Law Enforcement is going to be integrity. You find yourself, you take responsibility for your mistakes you learn from them, you gain knowledge from them, and you become a better person. My whole mindset is different now, I go out there and I walk a little different. Allan Hancock has made a difference in my life. I know I'm accomplishing something that I can feel good about."
Submit a Testimonial »