Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"I took an unorthodox path at Hancock. I went from failing out of school to returning a few years later to earn a 4.0 GPA and being accepted into UCLA. Sometimes I can't believe where I am today considering everything I have faced. I know I would have never made it this far without my family and the amazing faculty and staff at Hancock."
Submit a Testimonial »