Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"You get to work on the different situations of a company: how to manage the balance sheet, the income statements, stockholders equity. I want to get to a place where I would improve myself in a better life and not just apply at any job. By taking this class it will help me to understand a foundation to the job that I will be working in. It's really fun."
Submit a Testimonial »