Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"I wanted to get into law enforcement. I chose to put myself through the academy to prepare myself better for employment. Allan Hancock College has made a tremendous difference in my life. It has allowed me to create lifelong friendships. [The instructors] encourage us in a traditional manner that is physically challenging, yet they're very concerned about us being educated."
Submit a Testimonial »