Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"The teachers here at Allan Hancock College are remarkable. All of the tack officers that we have here are knowledgeable in what they do but they also know how to get you to learn the material. My instructor really personalizes it, really makes it something that you can grasp onto and remember the stories and therefore remember the content. It's been an incredible experience. I really do enjoy it a lot."
Read More »