Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I am getting the hands-on training that I need for my medical assisting certification. Hancock is convenient for me to commute to and is very affordable. The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. After this program, I plan on getting either my RN or going on to get my physician assistant license."
Read More »