Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
Fire Academy Student
"I chose the fire technology program at Allan Hancock because of what it can provide for me. It's giving me a step above the other academies and throughout the state. Graduates of this academy have gone on to be the chiefs and the captains that are going to be hiring us, so when we go in for interviews by being able to say that we graduated at this academy they know what we've experienced. Allan Hancock College has provided me with the physical and mental capabilities through the classroom training we do each day and the physical training we do each morning. This academy pushes you to your boundaries and then you begin to work on those weaknesses; your weaknesses then become your strengths so you're actually growing as a person. Allan Hancock has made a difference in my life it's really taught me who I am and where I want to be."
Submit a Testimonial »