Each year, ASBG provides funding to campus clubs and students for programs that enhance
student life on campus.
To apply for funding:
Download the funding application PDF
Things to keep in mind:
- Only AHC students, staff or faculty are eligible for funding.
- Only clubs approved by ASBG are eligible for funding.
- Proposals received from organizations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Organizations must present the funding proposal to the committee at least five weeks
prior to the date the first payment is due.
- Events must substantially benefit the AHC student community.
- Only planned programs with detailed cost breakdowns (line item budget) and vendor
quotes will be considered.
Top of Page
"Deciding to go back to school to learn English and obtain my GED has been one of the most important decisions I ever made. My credit ESL instructors guided and helped me to adjust to my new life as a student. They understood me as a student and as a person. Being a full-time worker, a full-time student, and a mother of three was not easy, but my instructors encouraged me to keep going. They spent time with me revising my writing and giving me feedback to improve my English, even after class time. They made me feel welcome and proud of being a student later in life. Now, I am a Hancock graduate with three AAs and am currently attending Cal Poly. I'm here because my instructors encouraged me to never give up. My ESL instructors believed in me even before I started believing in myself. It has been a long and not so easy road but I now know that I can reach all my goals."
Read More »