November 19-23, 2012
- California Strawberry Growers Scholarship Fund - More information available at the
Financial Aid office.
- ASBG is sponsoring a Food and Coat Drive in the Student Center. Drop off non perishable
foods, new or gently used coats in the yellow barrels starting today until December
13th. Food will benefit the Food Bank and will stay local, and the coats will go
to deserving AHC students and their families. Thank you for your generosity!
- AHC students are Supporting Our Troops overseas by hosting a drive for supplies such
as toothbrushes, baby wipes, candy, socks, razors, soap and letters of support, to
ship to the troops overseas. Please support this worthwhile cause and bring your
donations to the Student Center and drop them off in the GREEN BARREL.
- The 3rd Annual Arts and Crafts Fair will be held in the Student Center on November
29 from 9:30-2:00. Contact the Student Activities Office to have a booth for the
event. Come by and check out the unique items and start your Christmas shopping early.
- The STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Center is NOW open. Funded
by the HSI STEM & Articulation Grant from the Department of Education, the center
is open to all Hancock students who are pursuing degrees within STEM majors. The center
offers a quiet study space, computer stations, FREE tutoring, a group study room,
textbook reserves and STEM counseling.
- The STEM Center hours for the fall 2012 semester are as follows: Monday-Thursday:
8:30am-6:30pm Friday: 8:30am-4:00pm
For a list of the centers most up to date services and hours please refer to our website
Questions? Call 922-6966 ext. 3547 or email: email@example.com
The following University representatives will be available to meet with students this
Brandman University (Leslie Miller) 11/21 all 11-1pm.
University of La Verne (Ana Bautista) 12/4 all 2-6pm.
Stop by the University Transfer Center today to set up an appointment or call 922-6966
ext. 3293. For Lompoc UTC call 735-3366 ext. 5363