Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"I chose the academy because it was local and it's one of the best. The academy is a very rigorous program that has demanded the utmost of my physical capability, my time requirements and everything that I'm capable of doing and bringing to the program. It's challenged me, it's challenged my teammates and it will challenge anyone else that decides to join."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College