Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
Basic Law Enforcement Academy Student
"I wanted to get into law enforcement. I chose to put myself through the academy to prepare myself better for employment. Allan Hancock College has made a tremendous difference in my life. It has allowed me to create lifelong friendships. [The instructors] encourage us in a traditional manner that is physically challenging, yet they're very concerned about us being educated."
Read More »