Student Learning Outcomes
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
- Students will be able to determine their fees and will pay them on time.
- Students will be able to access The National Student Clearinghouse.
- Students will be able to login to myHancock successfully and troubleshoot login problems
- Students will be able to access their AHC records through their student portal.
- Faculty will be able to submit their census rosters by the due date.
- Faculty will be able to submit their grades on time.
Top of Page
"It is very exciting to be involved in Career and Technical Education at Allan Hancock College. We receive tremendous support from our students, the administration and the community at large. With access to the most advanced technology and drawing from the experience of our quality staff, Hancock students are truly able to go anywhere in today's global economy."
Read More »