Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
"In ten month's time I've gained the knowledge and skills to provide myself with a new, fun and interesting career in the dental assisting field. I've had instructors who are in the field and it really helped me to become prepared and know what's expected of me when I start at an office. I'm excited about the dental program: it took me from being stuck at a career roadblock to having almost endless career opportunities."
Read More »