Student Learning Outcomes
The Student Services Division at Allan Hancock College has identified learning outcomes
to support student programs and services. The assessment of those outcomes enables
the college to understand its effectiveness and improve student services and support
Admissions and Records Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will be able to navigate the correct technology to obtain information.
- Students will be able to order their AHC Transcripts via TranscriptsPlus.
2. Students will follow admissions guidelines.
- First time college students will submit their high school transcripts for
- Transfer students will submit their external college transcripts for evaluation.
3. Students will fulfill degree requirements.
- AHC graduates will meet degree requirements within the semester in which
they applied for a diploma.
Top of Page
""I decided to attend Allan Hancock College because I've found the training program I need and the schedule is flexible. In the future I would like for my daughter to continue her education at Allan Hancock College."
Read More »