AHC only accepts official external transcripts.
When are external college transcripts mandatory?
- If the student intends to utilize coursework from another college or university to
satisfy prerequisites; and/or
- If a student is a Federal Financial Aid recipient; and/or
- If a student is submitting a petition to graduate from AHC
When should the student submit external transcripts?
- External college/university transcripts should be submitted as soon as the student
applies for admission
- External transcripts must be received AND evaluated before enrolling in a course in
which the prerequisite was met at another institution
Are high school transcripts required?
- High school transcripts are required of all College Now! participants
- Official high school transcripts are required if the student is utilizing HS geometry
to fulfill a math prerequisite
- Official high school transcripts are required if the student is utilizing foreign
language courses to fulfill a prerequisite
How long does it take to evaluate an official transcript?
- Official transcripts are processed in the order received
- During non-peak times, transcripts will be evaluated within 3 business days
- During peak times, transcripts will be evaluated within 10 business days
Official transcripts may be hand delivered to the admissions office, if in a sealed
envelope from the issuing institution.
Official transcripts may also be mailed to:
Allan Hancock College
Admissions & Records
800 S College Drive
Santa Maria CA 93454-6399
If your college or university sends transcripts electronically, they may be sent from
the issuing institution to: email@example.com
AHC does NOT accept electronic transcripts which are sent from the student.
Please contact the Admissions and Records office at 805-922-6966 ext 3248 if you need
Top of Page
"I enjoy coming to classes and learning from our teachers and they have furthered my career. I like the aspect of being able to have hands-on experience in our kitchen. Being submerged in Culinology® makes me motivated and excited about my future in the food business."
Read More »