- Allan Hancock College accepts foreign coursework whose evaluation reports have been
certified by NACES® (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) & AICE®
(Association of International Credential Evaluators). Completed coursework will be
considered for lower-division unit credit only if the foreign institution is listed
in the American Council on Education (ACE) Book.
- If you are submitting COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY transcripts, make sure that the evaluation
is "Detailed or Comprehensive" and that it include the following items:
- Name of the Institution, dates attended, degrees earned, and graduation dates
- Course/Subject Level Identification (lower and upper division, etc.)
- Overall Grade Point Average
- List the semester unit value and grade equivalencies
- The official transcript must be mailed to: Allan Hancock College, Attn: Transcript
Evaluator, 800 S. College Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93454
- F-1 International Students: You must submit an evaluation that verifies your high
school transcript is equivalent to the completion of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Below is a brief list of accredited agencies (revised 10/29/2013):
Accredited by NACES®
Center for Applied Research, Evaluations, & Education, Inc.
P.O. Box 18358
Anaheim, CA 92817
Phone: (714) 237-9272
Fax: (714) 237-9279
Educational Records Evaluation Service, Inc (ERES)
601 University Avenue, Suite 127 Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone: (916) 921-0790
Fax: (916) 921-0793
Foreign Educational Document Service
PO Box 4091
Stockton CA 95204
Phone: (209) 948-6589
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 66940
Los Angeles CA 90066
Phone: (310) 390-6276
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087 Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: (212) 966-6311
Accredited by AICE®
Academic Credentials Evaluation Inst., Inc. (ACEI)
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310) 275-3530
Fax (310) 275-3528
American Education Research Corporation (AERC)
P.O. Box 996
West Covina, CA 91793-0996
Phone: (626) 339-4404
Fax: (626) 339-9081
Foreign Credential Evaluations Inc.
1425 Market Boulevard Suite 330-PMB#305
Roswell, GA 30076
Phone: (770) 642-1108
Fax: (770) 641-8381
Globe Language Services, Inc.
303 Broadway Ste. 401
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 227-1994
Fax: (212) 693-1489
Top of Page
Medical Assisting Student
"I am getting the hands-on training that I need for my medical assisting certification. Hancock is convenient for me to commute to and is very affordable. The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. After this program, I plan on getting either my RN or going on to get my physician assistant license."
Submit a Testimonial »
Find Your Future