Professional Development Committee
- Oversee and support all faculty professional development activities.
- Maintain and ensure faculty, instructional, and student improvement by helping to
plan, promote, approve, and evaluate all on and off-campus faculty professional development
- Solicit funding to support faculty attendance at professional conferences.
- Solicit and evaluate faculty requests for funding attendance at professional conferences.
- Annually prepare and deliver a report of accomplishments, challenges, and recommendations
for improvement to Academic Senate at its first meeting in May.
Click here to view functions, membership, length of membership, chair, meetings, agenda,
and minutes details. Approved by Academic Senate 02/25/2014.
Click here to view a listing and link to committee minutes.
Minutes from 2014 02 10
Jane E. Donnelly
Ana Gomez de Torres (co-chair)
Susan D Farley
Diane Auten (co-chair)
Policies & Procedures
Process for requesting professional development funds to attend a professional conference
Forms for requesting professional development funds to attend a professional conference
Top of Page
CAL Fire/San Luis Obispo County Fire
"Enrolling in the Fire Academy at Hancock was the best decision of my life. I am receiving an amazing education from instructors who have hundreds of years of experience combined. We are able to apply what we learn inside the classroom to real world applications by using the complex's state-of-the-art facilities. There is no doubt in my mind, I will be as prepared as possible to hit the ground running with a fire department after I graduate."
Read More »
I Chose Allan Hancock College