The Automotive Technology laboratories include the latest tools and equipment* in
student instruction including:
- Sunnen Power Stroke Rod Hone
- Van Norman Crankshaft Grinder
- Superflow Cylinder Head Flow Bench
- DTS 1000 Horse Power Dynamometer.
- Hunter R811 Alignment Machine
- Factory Ford, GM, & Chrysler scan tools
- Vetronix workstation engine performance analyzers
- Hines engine balancer
- Rottler CNC boring center
- Rottler cylinder hone
- Rottler variable speed boring center
- Winona line hone
- Engine Diagnosis trainer
- Antilock Brake System trainer
- Mitchell On-Demand and All Data online resources
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
The Auto Student Club is open to any student in the Auto Body or Auto Technology programs
and provides opportunity for networking with local industry professionals as well
as organizing a Car Show on the Allan Hancock College campus every year.
Top of Page
"Being able to teach Cosmetology has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my hairdressing career. To be able to take a new batch of students who are open to new ideas and be able to help mold them into future stylists is very rewarding. I learn as much from the students as they learn from my teaching. Being associated with Allan Hancock College has allowed me to do what I love most: teach."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Automotive Tech students Ed, Carlos, and Martin share about top quality tools,
equipment & facilities at AHC.