The Automotive Technology laboratories include the latest tools and equipment* in
student instruction including:
- Sunnen Power Stroke Rod Hone
- Van Norman Crankshaft Grinder
- Superflow Cylinder Head Flow Bench
- DTS 1000 Horse Power Dynamometer.
- Hunter R811 Alignment Machine
- Factory Ford, GM, & Chrysler scan tools
- Vetronix workstation engine performance analyzers
- Hines engine balancer
- Rottler CNC boring center
- Rottler cylinder hone
- Rottler variable speed boring center
- Winona line hone
- Engine Diagnosis trainer
- Antilock Brake System trainer
- Mitchell On-Demand and All Data online resources
* Our equipment is updated on a regular basis.
The Auto Student Club is open to any student in the Auto Body or Auto Technology programs
and provides opportunity for networking with local industry professionals as well
as organizing a Car Show on the Allan Hancock College campus every year.
Top of Page
"Deciding to go back to school to learn English and obtain my GED has been one of the most important decisions I ever made. My credit ESL instructors guided and helped me to adjust to my new life as a student. They understood me as a student and as a person. Being a full-time worker, a full-time student, and a mother of three was not easy, but my instructors encouraged me to keep going. They spent time with me revising my writing and giving me feedback to improve my English, even after class time. They made me feel welcome and proud of being a student later in life. Now, I am a Hancock graduate with three AAs and am currently attending Cal Poly. I'm here because my instructors encouraged me to never give up. My ESL instructors believed in me even before I started believing in myself. It has been a long and not so easy road but I now know that I can reach all my goals."
Read More »
See us in action
Video: Automotive Tech students Ed, Carlos, and Martin share about top quality tools,
equipment & facilities at AHC.